Bicycle Injury Law
Many people are unaware of the fact that Florida commonly ranks number one when it comes to number of bicycle accidents and fatalities per year in the United States. Unfortunately, the problem only seems to be worsening. Over the past few years throughout Florida, bicycle accidents and fatalities were highest in the following counties: County, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Miami Dade, Broward, Duval, Orange, Palm Beach, Pasco, and Alachua.
- What Are My Rights And Responsibilities On The Road As A Bicycle Rider?
- Does The Severity Of An Injury Ensure A Larger Settlement?
- How Common Are Bicycle Accidents In Florida?
- How Do Bicycle Accidents Differ From Other Vehicular Accidents?
- How Does It Impact My Injury Claim If I Was Not Wearing A Helmet?
Call Now For A Consultation